Begin your recovery journey at WellStone’s River Valley Recovery Center.
River Valley Recovery Center offers residential treatment services for adults facing substance use disorders. River Valley Recovery is located just outside of Huntsville, providing affordable and effective treatment services for residents of Madison County and surrounding communities. Our experienced and compassionate clinical team provides personalized treatment plans, education, and group and individual therapy.
WellStone is committed to an inclusive and safe environment for all, including transgender and pregnant clients. Our comprehensive clinical team promotes evidence-based treatment services to help individuals discover hope, healing, and a life rich in health and wellness. River Valley Recovery provides clients with the opportunity to learn and practice effective coping strategies within a positive and supportive living environment as they work toward long-term recovery.
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Evidence Based Treatment*
* Types of Evidence Based Treatment:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure Therapy
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Dialetical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Medication Management
Referrals for detox can be provided if needed.
Our Comprehensive Team:
- Certified Peer Support Specialists
- Certified Recovery Specialists
- Registered Nurses
- Case Managers
- Mental Health Technicians
Call 256.469.1009 with any questions about the new facility.
WellStone accepts most forms of insurance, including Medicaid.